Is it just me, or could brownie batter quite possibly be one of the best things in this world?! I could eat the stuff by the spoonful! My good blogging friend, Something Swanky, came up with this delicious recipe and I will forever be grateful to her for it! Some great ideas of things to dip in it are strawberries, fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, animal crackers…your spoon :)
This dip is the closest thing to real brownie batter and you don’t need to worry about raw eggs… how Perfect is that?!
Brownie Batter Dip
By March 19, 2012Published:
Is it just me, or could brownie batter quite possibly be one of the best things in this world?! I could eat the stuff by …
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- 5 Tbsp. Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and the butter.
- Add 2 cups of the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, and 1 tbsp. milk.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, vanilla, brown sugar, and 1 more tbsp. of milk if needed. Whisk until all smooth.
- Add remaining powdered sugar and milk alternately until dip reaches your desired consistency.
recipe from: Something Swanky