Is it just me, or could brownie batter quite possibly be one of the best things in this world?! I could eat the stuff by the spoonful! My good blogging friend, Something Swanky, came up with this delicious recipe and I will forever be grateful to her for it! Some great ideas of things to dip in it are strawberries, fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, animal crackers…your spoon :)
This dip is the closest thing to real brownie batter and you don’t need to worry about raw eggs… how Perfect is that?!
Brownie Batter Dip
By March 19, 2012
Is it just me, or could brownie batter quite possibly be one of the best things in this world?! I could eat the stuff by …
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp. All Purpose Flour
- 5 Tbsp. Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and the butter.
- Add 2 cups of the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, and 1 tbsp. milk.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, vanilla, brown sugar, and 1 more tbsp. of milk if needed. Whisk until all smooth.
- Add remaining powdered sugar and milk alternately until dip reaches your desired consistency.
recipe from: Something Swanky