Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
I am always on the look out for more appetizers/finger foods for parties and these little guys hit the spot! We all loved them! They are extremely easy and fast to throw together. And guess what…they are a Weight Watchers recipe…What’s not to love!?!
Weight Watchers Salsa Roll Ups
By October 15, 2011
Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes! I am always on the look out for more appetizers/finger foods …
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 Tbsp. Your favorite Salsa
- 1/2 cup Mexican Style Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Mix philadelphia cream cheese and salsa; spread onto tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Roll up tortillas tightly. Cut each crosswise into 5 slices
Points Plus+ 2 Per Serving
Makes 10 Appetizers (2 little roll-ups per serving)
Calories 90, Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbs 8 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 gPoints Plus+ 2 Per Serving
recipe from: Weight Watchers Recipes