Weight Watchers Salsa Roll Ups

Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!

I am always on the look out for more appetizers/finger foods for parties and these little guys hit the spot!  We all loved them!  They are extremely easy and fast to throw together.  And guess what…they are a Weight Watchers recipe…What’s not to love!?!

Weight Watchers Salsa Roll Ups

P1090478-21

By Chef in Training October 15, 2011

Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes! I am always on the look out for more appetizers/finger foods …

1. Mix philadelphia cream cheese and salsa; spread onto tortillas. Top with remaining ingredients.
  2. Roll up tortillas tightly. Cut each crosswise into 5 slices

Points Plus+ 2 Per Serving

Makes 10 Appetizers (2 little roll-ups per serving)
Nutrition Information:
Calories 90, Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbs 8 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 gPoints Plus+ 2 Per Serving

recipe from: Weight Watchers Recipes

Linking up to these parties and here

Comments

I just found your blog – your receipes look so yummy. I notice you do alot WW receipes and I need so new things to try. I am new follower.

MrsFoxsSweets says:

Sounds great! Thanks for posting this, I think my family will love it!

The Average Consumer says:

I used my ww calculator – and your serving size is 2 points + each. Definitely a must try – thanks!

Look absolutely delicious !! I love rolls! gloria

cassandrasminicorner says:

Newest follower from MBC blog hop- Hope you can visit and follow me back:)

Kindly, refresh the page if gfc page won't appear..

Thank's and have a great day:)

Jessica @ O. Alouette says:

I can't believe these are Weight Watchers! I'm pinning this – would be great for a get-together.

Tara {The Silver Lining} says:

Mmm I love these! Thanks for the WW version!

These would be great for kids lunches too!

-Pounds4Pennies.

Definitely pinning these, they look great!

These look yummy! I can't wait to make them. Thanks for sharing:)

Okay, this is just freaky. We are totally on the same wave length b/c I made these for lunch this week and have a post ready to go to the blog soon! I used an old recipe a friend's mom gave me in HS–who knew she got it from WW!! Lol Thanks for sharing at Church Supper.

Everyday Mom's Meals

Can't go wrong with a roll up for parties!! :)
    Thanks again for partying with us at Show & Share!

These look fantastic! I can't wait to try them!!

Those look awesome. I will have to try that for sure. Great appetizer idea with the holidays coming up!

Joy @ Thrifty Parsonage Living says:

I'm always looking for low calorie foods. This looks so good. I'm going to try making some. Thanks for the recipe!

Do you know how many points this is for the previous WW program? They look amazing!

Regarding the Salsa Roll Ups, is it 90 calories each slice or for 2 slices?

In case you didn't already get the info….2 points

Is there chicken in this?

What is the serving size??

What is "top with remaining ingredients" supposed to mean?

is there chicken in this?

Loving this recipe! Appreciate WW recipes, especially.

A point each? Ouch! Make it with low-fat cream cheese and leave out the cheddar. Still good. I make them with chopped mild chili peppers and dip them in salsa.

The salsa roll-ups are great but you need to try these tortilla roll-ups, they are wonderful. These are Weight Watchers 2 pointsplus per serving also.http://www.free-ww-recipes.com/tortilla-roll-ups.html

the shredded cheese and chili powder

What's a serving size?

Never mind – just reread and saw it's two slices.

Just made these. So easy and really good! Thanks!

What kind of cream cheese? Regular, reduced fat or fat free? Would make a difference in points.Look yummy

These are excellent! But I amped it up a little by baking them in the oven for a few minutes and serving them hot and oozing with goodness!!! Yummy!!! and still only 2 points!!! :)))

Did you see it in the ingredients come on now!!!

We do these all the time, but mix up the flavored tortilla’s ie: spinach, sun dried tomato. Then mix up the cream cheese, garden vegetable, spinach Ect, and add your favorite lunch meat! Delicious!

How many points is this?

I am making this for a potluck Sunday, I wish you would say what Mexican cheese was, is it shredded or spread type.? Thanks

Def going to make these for the party!