Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes!
I love cake batter. I love cake batter more than I like cake. I know I can’t be alone in this! :) I knew when I came across these Cake Batter Truffles from Love Veggies and Yoga, I had to try it out. They are extremely easy and are perfect for giving in to that sweet tooth craving!
Be sure and check out Cake Batter Truffles: Take 2 after you are done viewing these for a different and tasty spin on these bad boys!
No Bake Cake Batter Truffles: Take 1
By September 23, 2011Published:
Be sure and join me on Facebook for the latest updates on new recipes! I love cake batter. I love cake batter more than I like …
- 1 cup vanilla or yellow cake mix dry
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. Agave
- - - dipping chocolate
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except dipping chocolate, and stir to combine.This mixture should be quite solid and not runny, but not so dry that you can’t mold it into balls. If you find that your mixture is a little too runny, add a touch more cake mix. If it’s a little too dry, add more sweetened condensed milk/agave.
- After you’ve made the dough, refrigerate or freeze for 15 minutes and then remove and roll into balls.
- lace parchment paper down on a cookie sheet or pan. Melt the dipping chocolate, and dip the chilled cake batter balls into melted chocolate. After the balls are dipped in chocolate, place on parchment paper. Place truffles in freezer or fridge to set up.
- Yields: 20 to 30 truffles depending on size preference. Store in refrigerator or freezer.
recipe from: Love Veggies and Yoga