S’mores Pancakes

As you can tell, this summer has been filled with a few s’more recipes on my blog….

S’mores Cookie Bars
S’mores Cupcakes
Peanut Butter S’more Cookies
and now…These bad boys!

I first saw this recipe on Pinterest from the blog, “Can You Stay For Dinner?“.  After it was staring me down in my Desserts board for a couple weeks, I couldn’t resist anymore and decided to just make them.  My daughter and I loved them!(I made them for lunch for us the other day…shh don’t let my hubby know that he missed out :) )

I kind of claim they are “healthy” to justify them because they have some whole wheat in them! haha!… Oh well, a girl can dream right?!

S’MORES PANCAKES WITH MARSHMALLOW SAUCE
dsFound recipe at: Can You Stay For Dinner?
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk (dairy or nondairy)
1 egg
3 tablespoons sour cream

In a large bowl, whisk the flours, baking powder, cocoa powder, brown sugar, and salt. In a measuring cup or small bowl, whisk the egg into the milk. Pour into the dry ingredients and stir just until combined. Add the sour cream and give the batter one final stir.Spoon a quarter cup of batter onto a griddle or skillet set over medium heat that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Flip after 3-4 minutes, just as you notice bubbles forming around the edges of each pancake, and cook 2 minutes more.

MARSHMALLOW SAUCE
1 cup marshmallow Fluff
2 tablespoons boiling water

Stir Fluff and water together in a small bowl. Drizzle over pancakes.

Nutrition info for 1/3 of entire recipe (pancakes and sauce): Calories: 370.8, Fat: 5.4g, Cholesterol: 77.3mg, Sodium: 68.8mg, Fiber: 4.2g, Sugars: 13.2g, Protein: 10g

Comments

seriously you are my new favorite person…can anyone get enough chocolate??? lol

Holy cow these look amazing!! Pinning them! :)

hmmm. looks delish. thanks for your kind comment on my new purse on my blog today! I'm following you now too!

Thank you for commenting on my gardening post. I am now officially following you, too. I have been here a few times from link parties over the past few weeks. Yummy looking recipes.Until next time~Cristya-cristy-craft.blogspot.com

This look so good! When marshmallow and choc comes together, it is downright yummy!

These look fantastic!! Thank you so much for stopping by The East Barn and inviting me to your lovely blog! I love new recipes to try and I'm your newest follower! Kelly@The East Barn

i'm drooling!!

I’ve enjoyed following your blog and would like to award you The Versatile Blogger Award.To find out more about it, please visit http://pinkytopiaboutique.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.htmlThank you and I hope you like it :)

Are you kidding me? I could never make these because I would want to make them everyday and then I would weigh a ton – these look amazing

Oh my gosh…Even to someone who is not a huge chocolate fan, these look fantastic…Now that you have posted this, will you have to make them again for your husband?

These looke yummy! Thanks for following me! I have returned the favor.

Wow, those look SO good! Love the blog!

This looks delicious!! Thanks for finding and following my blog. I love food blogs too… I'm a new follower of yours! :) See you around!Marlanahttp://storywritermama.blogspot.com

Oh my, what can I say. Not taking this recipe as I'm afraid I'd eat way too much!

Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

Whoa! These look so yummy!! Following you back via GFC, FB and Twitter from the hop! Thanks for stopping by and for your comment on my cradle cap post =)
    =Trisha

Oh my goodness you have some fabulous recipes! Like I said before I would love it if you would link this one up as well to my Delight Me party.

Rose and Heather says:

Love this! You are so talented. We would be so happy if you would come and link up at our first ever link party, Crafty Lassie Tuesdays. http://sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com/ Thanks Rose and Heather

Karen @ Goodbyecityhellosuburb says:

Nothing beats adding smores to pancakes to make them better!

oh these look so so yummy!!! I am featuring it for handmade features, so feel feel to go grab a button if you would like to :) and of course, thanks for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. http://www.ladybug-blessings.com

The kids would LOVE these

Stop by and link up at What’s Cooking Wednesday!

Christina says:

I love everything smores and we are big pancake fans too. We must make these, SOON! Thanks for the inspriation.
    Christina

Amanda Joy says:

Looks SOOOOO yummy! I will have to make these soon:)

These look good!

Jordan McCollum says:

Oh man! Yum! Thanks for sharing!

Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} says:

Oh my goodness – these look YUMMY!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy says:

Wow, I would have never thought of this! SO yummy, can't wait to share them with my kids! (or not) LOL Thanks for sharing.
    Britney

Something Swanky says:

Looks delicious! I love anything S'mores. And anything pancakes, come to think of it :) Thanks for sharing this recipe!! Stumbling it now!

Ashton
    {Sweet Treats Thursday} Thu-Sun

Oh my!! Those look delicious – I can't wait to make these!

Nicole@Thrifty Decorating says:

I'm pinning these and putting them on my FB page….they look absolutely amazing! What a fun way to "hide" wheat! :)

Mary Beth says:

Yowza ~ these look amazing! I pinned them also. Found you via tatertots and jello. : )

Saw this blog post from Tatertots and Jello! Then I saw the other yummy looking pancake recipes you have…

I am your newest follower.

'nuff said.

mmmmmm! looks so yummy!!! thanks for sharing! You have an adorable blog btw! :)

Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

Kim McCallie says:

These are gorgeous! I love them! They have to taste amazing, the perfect Sunday breakfast treat. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

ButterYum says:

Oh my goodness… I've never seen a more fabulous stack of pancakes. How happy my family will be when I serve these!

ButterYum

MySweetCreations says:

It looks amazing!!!

OK – this is so creative! I am so boring – I never would have though to make these! Thanks for linking them up to Saturday Social! I always love seeing what you come up with!

xoxo

Jenn

Thank you for linking up to Tasty Tuesday at Nap-Time Creations. I really hope you can come back and link up again this week! http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

This is such a good idea! I am an editor for AllFreeCasseroleRecipes and I just mentioned these pancakes in a blog post about S’mores http://www.recipechatter.com/smores-galore-variations-campfire-classic/