Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies will be THE BEST and softest chocolate chip cookies you ever make! They are a hit with everyone who tries them!
If there is one thing I am known for on my blog it is my “pudding cookies.”
I make all kind of variations of them and you can click HERE to see even more fun and delicious pudding cookies!
But these are the originals. These are my favorite and the most classic of them all. I am not joking when I say they will be THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES you ever try!
I love them because they are super moist and have such a great flavor. They are soft and chewy. You can add a variety of things to them to change them up however you like.
My husband who is not crazy about desserts, devours these cookies and requests them often
Give these a try and I promise you will want to ditch your old chocolate chip cookie recipe and replace this one as your new go-to cookie :)
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding, dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips or whatever add-in you chose.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.