2 facts about me:I love pudding cookies. I love the flavor of almond extract.
Combine the two and you have a delicious soft cookie! The flavor in this cookie is AMAZING! Y
ou are definitely going to want to give these a try!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant cheesecake pudding, dry
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla1 tsp baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1-2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Add white chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes.