This Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball is spectacular! It transforms a favorite dip into a new delicious creation that is so easy to make. It is perfect for gatherings and events.
Can you believe 2019 is in just a couple more days?! Each and every year feels like it went by faster than the last for me. I love reflecting on the past year and what I want to improve for the upcoming year.
I also love planning New Years parties. I love planning the menu. Without fail, at least one cheeseball makes it on the list.
This Spinach Artichoke Cheese Ball takes the favorite dip and transforms it into a delicious new creation that will be the talk of the party! Everyone went crazy for this cheese ball.
It is loaded with spinach, artichokes and cream cheese and rolled in delicious bacon. This will definitely be a new party staple for me.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces green chilies, drained
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup cooked chopped bacon
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients and form into a ball.
- Roll in chopped bacon.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.