Brownies are by far one of my favorite desserts! I am a chocoholic through and through. S’mores also happen to be one of my summer favorites! I decided to combine the two into one fabulous dessert!
I mean really though. What is not to love about graham cracker crust, fudgy brownies, melted chocolate and toasted marshmallow?!
I could not stop eating these. My self control went out the window. If you are looking for a delicious dessert and want to put a fun spin on a classic favorite. try out this recipe! You will not be disappointed!
- 1½ cups graham crackers crumbs
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt.
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows
- 4 (1.5 oz.) Hershey's bars broken up in bite sizes
- 3 graham crackers broken up in bite sizes
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a medium bowl and combine well. Press into a 9x13 pan and bake at 375 degrees F for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add cocoa, flour and salt and stir until well mixed. Pour over graham cracker crust and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly sprinkle topping ingredients over the top and bake another 10 to 15 minutes.