Are all of you just soaking in the fall weather like a sponge? I sure am. It doesn’t take long for winter to hit here in Utah and fall is my favorite weather of all. The beautiful colors, the leaves on the ground, the warmth of my kitchen and warm and delicious food on my plate. I just love fall.
Peaches will always remain in my top 3 favorite fruits. This Peach cobbler is SO easy and only requires 3 ingredients. Thats right… THREE ingredients. I love easy dishes and this one is nothing short of delicious. I simply took my mom’s famous EASY Peach Cobbler and made it slow cooker friendly! Perfect!
- 2 (21 oz) cans peach pie filling
- 1 (15.25 oz) box yellow cake mix, dry
- ½ cup butter, COLD
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Dump peach pie filling on the bottom of slow cooker and evenly spread and distribute.
- Evenly distribute cake mix by pouring it over top the peach pie filling.
- Next, slice the cold butter into thin squares and lay them on top of the cake mix. You should be able to cover the entire top with thinly sliced squares of butter.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours or until top is golden brown in color.
- serve warm with vanilla ice cream.