I LOVE beef stroganoff! The flavor is absolutely amazing. My mom’s slow cooker version is one of the best around. Not only is it super yummy, but I love the ease of throwing it in the crockpot and preparing the noodles when your ready to eat. This s a great meal for back to school time as well as fall. It will fill your home with the most delicious smell. With my littles going back to school, I absolutely LOVE having slow cooker meals ready to go.
This recipe would make a fabulous addition to your dinner rotation! Give it a try!
- 2 lbs trimmed stew meat
- ½ cup beef broth
- 16 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 packages Lipton onion soup mix
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup half and half
- 2½ cups sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 package cooked egg noodles
- Place meat, beef broth, mushrooms, soup mix, and Worcestershire sauce cook on LOW for 5-6 hours or until meat is cooked completely.
- After meat has cooked through, add sour cream, cream cheese and half and half. Stir until combined and smooth.
- Serve over egg noodles.