The other night I was needing a quick and easy dinner. Knowing what I had on hand and after having made a lot of recipes, you get a feel of what works together. With very minimal ingredients, these ribs are SUPER simple to throw together. Despite their easiness, they are down right delicious.
As with most all slow cooker recipes, it does all the work for you. This is a dump and leave alone recipe that will have your family licking their plates! Summer is the perfect time for slow cooker recipes because it doesn’t heat up your house and it leaves it smelling super yummy! Enjoy this recipe just as my family does :)
- 3 pounds boneless pork loin ribs
- 2-3 Tbsp. liquid smoke
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup diced sweet onion
- 18 oz. bottle favorite BBQ Sauce, I LOVE Sweet Baby Rays
- Line slow cooker with a slow cooker liner or spray with cooking spray.
- Rub ribs with liquid smoke to cover. PLace in slow cooker.
- Evenly sprinkle brown sugar over the top of ribs.
- Next, evenly sprinkle the diced onion over the top of ribs.
- Pour bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce over the tops of the ribs.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, until ribs are cooked and tender.