Do we ever have a fun giveaway for you today! Do you have kids, grandkids or know someone who does?!
If you answered yes to the question above, you need to be introduced to Babies, Kids and Teens Home and Play. Babies, Kids and Teens Home and Play is your one-stop shop for all things child related. On the site, you will find many brands you recognize like: P’kolino, CedarWorks, The Little Acorn, Argington, AllyZabba, Baby Aspen, Kate Aspen, Swaddle Designs, The Rug Market, GuideCraft, Levels of Discovery, Keekaroo and many others.
One of the many great things about Babies, Kids and Teens Home and Play is that it is ALWAYS adding new products. Whether you are shopping for your own kid, grandkid a friend or for baby showers- you can find almost anything you need for any occasion. To make things simpler for you, the site is divided up into categories to make your shopping experience easier to find exactly what you are looking for. You can even find a Grandparent’s Quick Stop and Homeschooling favorites category! How neat is that?!
Here are a couple of discounts to keep in mind as you shop at Babies, Kids and Teens Home and Play:
- You can get 10% off their First Purchase over $50! (type in “First Purchase” in the discount field at checkout)
- They have a Twins discount! Anytime they buy 2 or more of an item with combined total over $75.00 you can get 10% off! Fun fact: It doesn’t literally have to be for twins, just the same item, it can be different colors or sizes! ( Type in “Twins” in the discount field at checkout)
I just loved browsing this website. I saw SO many fun ideas for organizing my kids room, while still making it practical and playful. Here were some of my personal favorites:
1. Modern Twin Bed w/wo Trundle. My kids rooms aren’t the biggest to say the least. If we ever decide to grow our family one day, My two littles will have to share a room. I have often thought about how I would do this. The room isn’t big enough for two twin beds AND play room. Bunk beds scare me a little bit, but this bed would be a perfect solution to my problems!
2. Chalkboard Bookshelf in Black and White. I LOVE this. Like I said before, my kids rooms are not very big so organization is a MUST to keep the rooms in somewhat order. This looks like a fun way that all of us will want to pick up after ourselves :)
3. Book and Bin Browser. Another great organizer option for my kids bedrooms.
4. Flower Match Garden Patch. My little boy is in the learning phase. This would be such a great tool to help him recognize colors, shapes and patterns.
Today, Babies, Kids and Teens Home and Play is giving away a P’kolino Clothes Tree that was donated for the giveaway by P’kolino. My kids would absolutely love this cute little tree. They are always looking for ways to feel and act “older” just like their mommy and daddy. This darling Clothes Tree would be the perfect way to teach them the importance of “everything has its place” and look stylish in their room.
Here are some fun facts about The P’kolino Clothes Tree:
- comes in four colors: white, green, orange and natural
- It’s branches give plenty of hanging room for hoodies, bags, sunglasses, backpacks and toys
- It is recommended for ages 3 years and up.
- It measures 23.6″ L x 23.6″ W x 46″ H
- It has a retail value of $112.00