This recipe comes from my sister and is one of her family’s favorites. She recently made it and told me I had to try some. I was a little hesitant because I am normally not a big meatball fan, but I decided I had better give it a try if it is as good as she said it was… end result… it is amazing! The flavor of this sauce is absolutely wonderful and compliments the meatballs perfectly!
If you need a new dinner idea, give this one a try!
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- ¾ cup oats
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and set aside.
- Combine all meatball ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and thoroughly combine and mash ingredients together. Once combined, roll into one inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a medium sauce pan and stir to combine ingredients. Cook over medium heat for about four minutes stirring constantly.
- Pour over meatballs and serve over rice.