This HERSHEY’S KISSES Bundt Cake is an extremely moist cake loaded with HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates inside. It is finished off with a thick cream cheese frosting which compliments the flavor perfectly!
I am so excited to be working with The Hershey Company again.
The HERSHEY’S Brand has always been a part of my life, particularly HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates. My grandma always had them sitting in a bowl on her entryway table and I remember sneaking way more than my fair share starting at an early age. Chocolate has always been my go-to treat and the silkiness of HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates milk chocolate really hits the spot!
My kids are no different! They LOVE chocolate and I often discover that they have found my hidden stash somewhere :) My daughter is a girl after my own heart and requested we make a chocolate cake for her birthday last month.
She loves to help me bake and couldn’t wait to get in the kitchen with me to make her this beautiful cake! The ingredient list is super simple and uses ingredients you probably have in your pantry already.
Baking is huge passion of mine and any opportunity I am able to bake with my kids is a cherished time in my life. Seeing my children’s face light up when they create something in the kitchen is priceless.
We had this cake for her birthday party with our family and she was ecstatic to get to eat it!
This cake is so moist and packed with chocolate in every bite.
A little secret my mom taught me- if you want an EXTRA moist cake, after the cake has cooled completely, wrap the cake completely in plastic wrap and let it sit like that for a few hours until you are ready to frost. Trust me, this little trick is life changing and you won’t believe the difference! ;)
The Cream Cheese Frosting on top really takes this cake over the top and is the perfect finishing touch and the HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates really add a nice hidden bite of extra chocolate in little pockets throughout the cake.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, dry not prepared
- 1 (3.9 ounce) small box instant chocolate pudding mix, dry
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 14 HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates, unwrapped
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates, unwrapped, more or less depending on how many pipes of frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sugar, sour cream, eggs, oil, water and vanilla and mix for three minutes.
- Grease and flour bundt pan and pour batter evenly inside.
- Place 14 HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates in a circle evenly over the top of batter and bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes, until done and when cake springs back to the touch.
- Let sit in the pan for 3 minutes before turning it out. Cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Combine all ingredients for frosting and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon frosting into a piping bag and pipe frosting over the top of cooled cake.
- Arrange the unwrapped HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates onto each piped strip of frosting.
This post was sponsored by The HERSHEY Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own