These HERSHEY’S Crispy S’more Treats are out of this world! The proportions of HERSHEY’S Chocolate Bar, gooey marshmallow and graham crackers are perfection. This is a simple dessert that is great for any occasion.
These HERSHEY’S Crispy S’more Treats are brought to you in partnership with The Hershey Company. I am absolutely thrilled to be sharing the recipe with you. This recipe has a wonderful texture and is loaded with HERSHEY’S Chocolate, graham crackers and gooey marshmallow.
HERSHEY’S Chocolate is always in abundance at our house during Halloween. I like to keep in on hand both in preparation for trick-or-treaters and also simply because I love to enjoy some myself.
This recipe can be made with any HERSHEY’S Chocolate Bar you have on hand, whether that be miniatures, regular or even king size. I used the regular size for this recipe and it turned out fabulously.
These HERSHEY’S Crispy S’more Treats are sky high, loading each bite with the maximum possible amount of deliciousness. Crushed graham crackers are stirred into the marshmallow mixture, adding both crunch and s’more flavor.
A tip to help flatten the marshmallow mixture into the baking pan is to spray your hands with cooking spray or to smear butter on them before pressing down. This will cause the sticky marshmallow mixture to not adhere to your hands, making the mixture easier and cleaner to work with.
Next, place the unwrapped HERSHEY’S Chocolate Bars on top of the marshmallow mixture. Following the HERSHEY’S Chocolate Bars, sprinkle the remaining mini marshmallows over top.
Place the pan under the broiler for only a few seconds. Make sure to leave the oven door open and to watch it intently to avoid any marshmallows catching on fire. As soon as they start turning a golden brown color, remove the pan from the oven and turn off the broiler.
The HERSHEY’S Chocolate Bars should be slightly melted. Sprinkle the reserved crushed graham crackers over the top.
These HERSHEY’S Crispy S’more Treats are such an easy, quick and delightful treat. It brings the beloved s’more flavors into the comfort of you own kitchen. This dessert was loved by my entire family and instantly became a new favorite.
- 14 graham crackers, divided
- 10 cups crisp rice cereal
- 6 ounces butter
- 15 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 6 regular size HERSHEY'S Chocolate Bars
- Crush 10 graham crackers into large bite size pieces and set aside. Reserve the remaining 4 graham crackers for topping.
- In a large bowl, measure out the crisp rice cereal and set aside.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan over low heat, combine 13 cups mini marshmallows and butter and heat until melted, stirring constantly.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add crisp rice cereal. Gently stir to mix. Add in the 10 crushed graham crackers and toss to gently mix and incorporate.
- Pour marshmallow mixture into prepared pan. Spray hands with cooking spray and gently press mixture evenly into pan.
- Arrange HERSHEY'S Chocolate Bars over the marshmallow mixture, 2 rows by 3.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 cups of mini marshmallows over the top.
- Place pan under the broiler for only a few seconds. Make sure to leave the oven door open and to watch it intensely to avoid any marshmallows catching on fire. As soon as they start turning a golden brown color, remove the pan from the oven and turn off the broiler.
- Crush up the remaining 4 graham crackers and sprinkle evenly over the top.
This post was sponsored by The Hershey Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own.