This Coconut Chocolate Fudge is so creamy smooth with the perfect hint of chewiness from the coconut. Using the best fudge base out there, this fudge is sure to become a new favorite.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and for me, that means fudge! Fudge is one of my favorite chocolate indulgences and what better day to enjoy some than the day that screams chocolate!
This recipe starts with my favorite base fudge recipe and gives it an added chewy texture. I love that fudge is no bake and comes together rather quickly
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups coconut plus ¼ cup coconut to sprinkle on the top
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil, or an 8x 8 for taller fudge. Make sure to leave over-hanging edges with foil. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter, sugar, brown sugar and evaporated milk together, stirring constantly and bringing it to a full rolling boil. Reduce heat to low and continue to boil and stir constantly for 4 minutes.
- Remove sauce pan from heat and stir in all Chocolate Chips until completely melted
- Add marshmallow cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in 2 cups toasted coconut
- Pour chocolate fudge into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup coconut over the top.
- Let set before cutting.