This Broccoli Almond Grape Salad is crisp and full of delicious ingredients. The dressing that coats each and every bite enhances each flavor in the best way possible. This salad is raved about by all who try it!
For Easter we had our entire family get together for a fabulous dinner. My grandparents were visiting and it was so great to be surrounded by good food and good company. I got the original Broccoli Craisin Salad that is on the blog for her recipes she handed down on me and thought it would be fun to do a flavor switch up for a delicious new twist.
This recipe includes grapes which adds such a crisp and juicy flavor and texture. It is perfect! I also switched out the cashews with almonds. Together, the broccoli, grapes, almonds, bacon and onion provide a divine compilation of ingredients. This was such a hit at our dinner table and I know it will be at yours too!
- 5½ cups broccoli, cut into bite size peices
- 2 cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 10-12 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. Salad Supreme
- Mix Broccoli, grapes, bacon, almonds, and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, white vinegar and Salad Supreme to make the salad dressing.
- Pour over broccoli mixture and chill and stir to coat.
- Chill salad at least 1 hour before serving.