I LOVE Garlic Bread! It is one side dish that goes well with everything!
Well, good news for you! Today I am sharing THE BEST Garlic Bread Spread recipe! This recipe is SO delicious! The spread has the absolute best flavor – it makes for one universal and tasty side dish!
This is my grandma’s recipe and it is Fab-u-lous! Have a meal coming up you are looking to jazz up with a some garlic bread?! Well give this recipe a try! You won’t regret it!
- 1 large loaf french bread
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut large loaf of french bread in half lengthwise.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley, pepper and salt. Beat until fluffy.
- Spread on bread. Wrap and seal bread tightly with foil.
- Bake covered for 10 minutes. Uncover, leaving on top of foil and bake an additional 5 minutes until bread is golden brown.