These Roasted Brown Sugar Carrots are spectacular! If you are on the hunt for an easy and tasty vegetable side dish, this one is a winner! A sweet and garlic flavor combine for one mouthwatering recipe!
Father’s Day is this upcoming Sunday and as I have been planning the dinner menu I have been stumped on a vegetable side dish that the whole family will love. My husband loves his vegetables and I really wanted to deliver a side dish he would LOVE. After creating and testing this carrot recipe it is officially making an appearance for the special occasion!
These carrots have it all! They are roasted in the oven giving it such a wonderful flavor and texture. They are seasoned with both sweet brown sugar and garlic, along with a couple other spices, to give it such a mouthwatering flavor. Trust me, you are definitely going to want to try this side dish. It made getting my kids to eat and ENJOY their carrots so simple! We all golfed these carrots down!
- 10 to 12 long carrots, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place peeled carrots on the cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, thyme, garlic powder, salt, pepper and brown sugar and mix well.
- Pour over the carrots and roll the carrots in any run off.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork tender.