These Cranberry Orange Cookies are perfection! The flavor combo is heavenly. These cookies are loaded with craisins, white chocolate and the perfect hint of orange flavor! These are a must make!
Sometimes when life feels a little overwhelming, I just need a good cookie :) There is something about a chewy soft cookie loaded with delicious ingredients, and today’s cookie is nothing short of sensational!
These Cranberry Orange Cookies are loaded with craisins, white chocolate and the perfect hint of orange flavor. They have a refreshing flavor while feeling completely satisfying.
If you are looking for the perfect cookie, give these a try! They were a complete hit with everyone I gave some too! These will definitely brome a regular in my home :)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup craisins
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon shortening
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until creamy.
- Add eggs and zest and beat again.
- Add salt, baking soda and flour and mix until just blended add white chocolate chips and craisins and mix again.
- Using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon drop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 to 9 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips and shortening and heat in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until chocolate is smooth and melted. drizzle over cooled cookies and let melted chocolate set.