This Peanut Butter Fudge is creamy and absolutely divine! It is topped with crunchy peanuts and is the perfect treat!
Life is absolutely crazy right now, in the best way! I love the holidays and the feelings and food that come with it. Neighborhood gifts are starting to make their way around here and I have been trying to narrow down what I am going to make for my sweet friends and neighbors.
Fudge is a MUST HAVE at my house around the holidays. It is probably one of my favorite types of treats this time of year and makes an excellent gift. I love the creaminess and all the many varieties.
My husband is a huge peanut butter fan so I thought it was high time I made my favorite fudge recipe into a peanut butter version.
This Peanut Butter Fudge was a HUGE hit!!! It has such a rich and creamy base and it topped with crunchy peanuts making the perfect bite-sized dessert. If you love peanut butter, then this fudge is a must try!
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup peanuts
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil. Make sure to leave over-hanging edges with foil. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter, sugar, brown sugar and evaporated milk together, stirring constantly and bringing it to a full rolling boil. Reduce heat to low and continue to boil and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove sauce pan from heat and stir in peanut butter chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour in the lined pan.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Refridgerate for 1 hour.
- Lift the edges of the foil to remove fudge from pan. Remove foil and cut into 1 inch squares.