This 7 Layer Salad has layer upon layer of fresh and crisp veggies and is topped with the most incredible dressing. Not only is this salad a beautiful presentation, but it has a flavor to match!
This is a timeless salad that has been passed down from my grandma. Not only is it beautiful, but is equally as delicious! Whenever I serve this people always comment on its gorgeous presentation and tasty combination of crisp vegetables and flavor-packed dressing.
This has 7 layers of fresh and crisp veggies and an out-of-this-world salad dressing! The dressing is the perfect finishing touch for this salad. It is super easy to throw together and whips up in a matter of minutes!
This salad is such a crowd pleaser and a beautiful presentation! Definitely give this one a try! You will not regret it!
- 6 to 7 cups of cut lettuce,I use a combination of Romaine and iceberg
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup water chestnuts drained, and sliced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 10 ounce package of frozen peas
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- In a trifle bowl, place lettuce on the bottom.
- Next layer green onions, celery, water chestnuts, tomatoes and peas.
- Carefully spread the dressing over to top of the peas.
- Finally sprinkle bacon over dressing and serve.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.