This dip is a crowd favorite! It is super simple to make and tastes incredible! Creamy, cheesy and delicious!
My mom has been making this Cheesy Bean Dip since I can remember. It has also been one of her most requested dips since I can remember.
Seriously, this dip is spectacular and always receives rave reviews.
It has cream cheese and cheese making it smooth and creamy and cheesy. Creamy and cheesy, now there are two delectable words you love to hear when dealing with dips.
If you are looking for dip for your next get together that does not require much time and literally comes together in minutes, give this one a try!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces refried beans
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a microwavable bowl, combine cream cheese, beans, salsa and chili powder. Add 1½ cups of the cheese and mix well.
- Pour into an 8x8 baking dish or your favorite cast iron skillet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and return to the oven for five more minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chips.