Cinnamon Rolls are probably my favorite treat… ever. Ooey and gooey all wrapped up in a warmed frosted sweet bun. Life doesn’t get much better.
Oh wait… yes, it does! Let me introduce you to this Cinnamon Roll Pull Bread. The delicious taste of cinnamon rolls, with a FRACTION of the work! I have seen pull breads of all varieties and I plan on trying out a few variations of my own, but this one… it is incredible! Most pull breads I have seen are done with round sourdough bread, which I am sure is delicious and a little easier to cut than french bread, but I happened to only have french bread on hand so that is what I used. It turned out delicious! My family was pulling out chunks of this bread to eat like crazy!
If you are looking for an easy, quick, fun and delicious treat for your company, give this a try! They will be thanking you for sure!
- 1 loaf french bread, sour dough works great too.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar, add more if needed to reach desired consisitency
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 Tbsp. milk, add more if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Slice french bread to make ½-1 inch sections slicing almost all the way to the bottom of the loaf. Be careful not to cut too far or to cut through. I used a serrated knife and cut on inch slices all the way down the width way of the loaf. Then I used my kitchen sheers to snip the ½-1 inch sections on each row, just to avoid any of them tearing off. Place loaf on cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir to evenly mix together. Set aside.
- Evenly pour and distribute melted butter between each of the sections, making sure to get in-between each one. Trust me you want the buttery goodness :) If you need more butter, simply melt as much more as needed.
- Evenly sprinkle/pour sugar mixture between each of the sections. Rub in to cover them if necessary. Be care not to tear any of the sections.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
- While Cinnamon Roll Pull Bread is baking, make the glaze. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until smooth. Add more powdered sugar/milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Drizzle as much as desired over warm bread. Serve warm.