I love my crock pot!
Seriously.How do people live without one? !They make preparing dinner extremely easy and doable!The flavor in this recipe is incredible! We all loved it!
Crock Pot Italian Chicken
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (thawed or frozen would work. I used frozen chicken tenders and it still turned out perfect!)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. Italian dressing seasoning
- rice or pasta
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Mix softened cream cheese, cream of chicken and Italian Seasoning together and dump evenly over chicken.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Serve over rice or pasta
Recipe from Stick a Fork in It