A creamy chocolate fudge with bite sized pieces of cookie dough throughout. This is truly a delicious and incredible fudge recipe!
Fudge happens to be one of my absolute favorite desserts. I crave it all the time!
Cookie dough happens to be another favorite guilty pleasure so combining the two was a complete no brainer for me!
The two paired together creates a MUST TRY dessert! Seriously, this recipe is dangerous it is so addictive! I know you will love it as much as we do :)
*As with all my cookie dough-egg free recipes I always include a Disclaimer Side note: The cookie dough in this recipe is eggless, but I have had some readers tell me that there can be a small risk with consuming raw flour, so eat at your own risk :)
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup milk Chocolate Chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- In small bowl beat butter, brown sugar, sugar, milk and vanilla. Add flour and mix. Add chocolate chips and mix. Roll into ½ inch balls and place in freezer.
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil. Make sure to leave over-hanging edges with foil. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, over medium heat, melt butter, sugar, brown sugar and evaporated milk together, stirring constantly and bringing it to a full rolling boil. Reduce heat to low and continue to boil and stir constantly for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove sauce pan from heat and stir in Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and milk Chocolate Chips. Stir until melted and mixed in then add marshmallow cream and stir until smooth.
- Pour half of fudge into prepared pan and evenly spread to distribute.
- Distribute Cookie Dough balls evenly over the top of the fudge.
- Carefully spread remaining fudge over the tops of cookie dough until smooth and uniform.
- Refrigerate until fudge is completely set up and cooled.
- Once fudge is set, remove from fridge; carefully lift out the fudge with overhanging foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container.