A tasty and festive popcorn that is a delicious blend of white chocolate, peanut butter, peanuts and of course REESE’s chocolates!
I am partnering with HERSHEY’S to bring you this fun and tasty treat that is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
I adore Valentine’s Day. Even in my single years, I have just always loved “love” and I think love should be celebrated. Aside for my husband, I always try and do something cute for kids and make them something cute, festive and tasty.
This REESE’S Sweetheart Popcorn is the perfect Valentine’s treat for all the sweethearts in your life.
It is a blend of white chocolate, peanut butter, peanuts, REESE’S White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, decorative sprinkles and bright colors.
This is such a simple recipe. My kids were able to get in the kitchen and help whip this up and they had a blast seeing something they created come to life. My family gobbled up this popcorn! It was a huge hit!
This recipe makes for great gifts and would be a perfect Valentine handout :)
- 12 heaping cups popped corn
- 12 ounces HERSHEY’S White Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup REESE’S Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup cocktail peanuts
- 1½ cups chopped REESE’S White Peanut Butter Cups
- ½ cup assorted Valentine’s Sprinkles
- ⅔ cup pink vanilla flavored candy wafers
- Place parchment paper over the top of a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Place popped corn in a large bowl.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine HERSHEY’S White Chocolate Chips and REESE’S Peanut Butter and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each increment until chocolate is smooth and melted and combined well with the peanut butter.
- Pour melted peanut butter white chocolate over the top of the popped corn and toss to evenly coat and cover.
- Pour covered popcorn onto parchment paper and evenly spread and distribute.
- Sprinkle peanuts, chopped REESE’S White Peanut Butter cups and assorted Valentine’s Day sprinkles evenly over the tops of popcorn.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the pink vanilla candy wafers in 30-second increments, stirring in between each increment until smooth. Drizzle over the top of popped corn. Toss popped corn to evenly coat the pink or red chocolate.
- Let set until chocolate firms up.
This post was sponsored by The HERSHEY Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own. #sponsored