I feel like the biggest thing I struggle with when it comes to dinner is coming up with new side dishes. How about you?! I feel like my side dishes can get quite repetitive- which is fine sometimes, but every now and then it is wonderful to change and mix things up.
I absolutely adore potatoes. There is so many different ways to cook them and so many different ways to season them. These Honey Dijon Roasted Red Potatoes could be a new favorite. The flavor is perfect!
I love honey-mustard and the dijon mustard really gives it a nice flavor. If you are looking for a new side dish for your next meal, give this recipe a try! You will love them! My family couldn’t gobble them down fast enough.
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, washed and cut into bite sized peices
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup honey
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon cayenne, Depending on your taste for heat
- ½ cup cooked and chopped baccon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray and place chopped potatoes inside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl and stir to mix together.
- Pour over potatoes and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until they are tender.