It must be party time because I have another crowd pleasing drink for you that comes straight from my grandma’s recipe book.
It even has vanilla ice cream, who could turn that down, right?! :)
This recipe is only 4 ingredients and super easy to make. This is another yummy punch that made it into our family party rotations and is tried and true to be delicious and a crowd favorite. The flavors from the pineapple, vanilla ice cream and ginger ale fuze together to make a creamy, fruity and refreshing beverage. In a way, though different, this recipe kind of reminds me of the Dole Pineapple Whips from Disneyland… SOOOO good! :)
By December 30, 2012
- Skill Level: Easy
Only 4 ingredients that combine to make a fruity, creamy and refreshing beverage. A definite crowd pleaser at parties! #drink #beverage #recipe
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 2 liters ginger ale or 7-up
- 1 (46 oz.) can Dole pineapple juice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream add up to a 1/2 gallon ad needed (2 quarts)
- 1 quart Pineapple sherbet add up to a 1/2 gallon as needed (2 quarts)
- In a large punch bowl, combine ginger ale (or 7-up) and pineapple juice.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop pineapple sherbet and vanilla ice cream by rounded scoops into punch bowl.
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
Have a happy and safe New Year!