I am a carb-connoisseur.
Carbs and I have a love-hate relationship. I love to love on them, but I always down one too many carbs in a single sitting. I love any kind of carb… simple or complex- it doesn’t matter to me!
One of my favorite ways to enjoy carbs comes in the form of a roll. When rolls are at the dinner table, sometimes I accidentally fill myself up on them before I even get a chance to try the main course. It is a true problem I have.
This recipe comes from GroupRecipes and is so easy, so delicious, so gooey-good… you will literally smile with every bite. When served warm, they literally melt in your mouth. The sauce thickens up as it cools. They are sweet rolls, and could almost be served as a breakfast item. I’d eat them for breakfast, anyway :)
Samoan Coconut Rolls
By October 18, 2012
- Yield: 18 Rolls
These delicious melt-in-your-mouth rolls only have THREE ingredients and will become and instant family favorite!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- Place frozen rolls in 3 rows of 6 in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking dish
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap or a light kitchen towel and let thaw and rise until double in size.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut cream and sugar and mix well.
- Once doubled in size, evenly pour coconut cream mixture over the rolls. Try to coat each roll completely as you pour so they will have a consistent color as they bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
(recipe from: GroupRecipes)