My husband’s favorite cookie would be Macadamia Nut Cookies, hands down! He always asks for them or orders them when we are out if there is the option.
I love the ease of blondies! No rolling required! Just dump them into a pan and spread!
When I saw this recipe from Life’s Simple Measures that combines mine and my hubby’s interests, I had to make them! He absolutely LOVED them!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
By June 6, 2012
An easy way to make a classic cookie!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13x9-inch pan with the 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of flour, or spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place macadamia nuts on a cookie sheet and place in oven for 10 minutes or until the nuts are fragrant.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder. On low speed, slowly add into the batter until dough is formed.
- Gently fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Evenly spread dough in the greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes, until set up but still moist in the middle.
recipe from: Life’s Simple Measures