One of my all-time favorite meals is Chicken Cordon Bleu. It is a classic!
Growing up, this is one of the recipes my mom always had in the dinner rotation. Really though, what is not to love about the combination of cream cheese, chicken and bacon all wrapped up together?! The flavors are DELICIOUS! It is so easy to make and everyone loves it! This is how my family does Chicken Cordon Bleu and now I am sharing the recipe with you! Enjoy it!
mouthwatering isn’t it?!….
Chicken Cordon Bleu
By May 30, 2012
- Cook: 60 mins
A classic recipe that is always a hit at the dinner table!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- 8 thin slices ham
- 8 (1/2 inch) slices cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- Pound both sides of chicken to about 1/2 inch thick. This helps tenderize the chicken and helps to make rolling it up easier.
- Layer 1 slice Swiss cheese, 1 thin slice of ham and 1/2 inch slice of cream cheese onto each piece of chicken.
- Roll up each piece of chicken and wrap each chicken roll with a slice of bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 1 hour. (until chicken and bacon are both cooked through)