This recipe is so stinkin’ easy. One of my favorite blogs, Inspired by Charm created this yummy and simple recipe and I have fallen in LOVE with it! Seriously… the Nutella Rolls themselves are 2 ingredients… 3 if you add a little sugar. The cream cheese icing sets it over the top into easy and blissful heaven :) Need a fast, easy, and tasty after-school treat or breakfast?!… Well, look no further! This is just the recipe for you!
Let’s face it. Nutella may be one of the best things ever invented. Do I keep a few jars on hand at all times… maybe. Sometimes I catch myself sneaking into my pantry just to get a good spoonful of it. If there was one food I didn’t mind wasting calories on, it would be Nutella.
Try these puppies out, and you will be so happy you did. I know I was!
Don’t they just make your mouth water???….
And watch how simple they are to make…
and now, how to make them yourself…
Nutella Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
By April 30, 2012
This recipe is so stinkin' easy. One of my favorite blogs, Inspired by Charm created this yummy and simple recipe and I have fallen …
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 can Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Roll each of the 8 Pillsbury Grand Biscuits out into a flat circle with rolling pin. Coat with sugar on both sides.
- Spread a couple Tbsp. of Nutella onto each rolled out dough.
- Roll up each dough.
- Cut each rolled up dough into 3 equal pieces.
- Place 3 pieces, with the cut side up, into each muffin tin slot.
- Bake at 350 F for about 15 minutes. Once cooked, let cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes, then remove and let finish cooling (or if you are like me and like them warm, then you won't have to wait long :) )
- For Icing, beat softened cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar together until smooth. Top Each Nutella Roll with Icing.
(recipe from Inspired by Charm)