Happy Friday! I just love the weekends and am so excited to get caught up with things around my house. Today I have a great recipe for those busy days or weekends when you don’t have time to think about cooking. Remember how I told you about my amazing friend Kelsey and her amazing freezer meals she brought me when we got home from the hospital?!…
Well, this is another one of those recipes and it is FABULOUS! My whole family enjoyed this meal! It is SO easy to make and I love the fact you can do all the prep work before hand and throw it in the freezer until you need a meal at a later date.
This chicken has such a GREAT flavor! Try it out and you will find it will become a favorite in your home, too!
Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
By April 27, 2012Published:
- Cook: 45 mins
The perfect combination of flavors and can be prepped and frozen ahead of time for a meal at a later date!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- Mix all ingredients together
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or stew in slow cooker for 4-6 hours. For the last 20 minutes of cooking time, dump in 1 can pineapple chunks, without the juice. Cook remaining 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- **FREEZING DIRECTIONS: PLACE CHICKEN IN FREEZER BAG. POUR SAUCE MIXTURE OVER CHICKEN IN BAG. FREEZE.