Tuesday Talent Show #11

Welcome back to theTUESDAY TALENT SHOWatChef In Training!Come link up your latest projects, recipes, tutorials, finds and anything else in between!Thank you so much for making the Tuesday Talent Show such a success!  It is so fun to see what you all have been up to!  Here are some of my favorites from last week…These curtains from The Creative Imperative seriously surprised me with what kind of material they are made of!  I never would have guessed from the picture and they are so affordable! You will have to check them out for yourself to know the answer!Pumpkin Nutella Cupcakes you say?! OK! Something Swanky is at it again with her delicious desserts!  This is now a must make on my list!Grits and Giggles made this little boy’s coat and I just think it is so stinkin cute! I wan’t one for my little man!This Snickerdoodle Bread from Crumbs and Chaos looks and sound divine!  I may have to bake a few loaves of these myself! MMM!If you were featured and would like a button, grab one from the right side bar.Now lets party!Here are the rules:1. Follow Chef In Training!2. Grab a button or add a link so others can come party too!(buttons are on the right side bar)3. Link up YOUR recipes, crafts, ideas, projects or fun posts to share.(Please no etsy shops, giveaways or advertisements)4. Link up to your post, not your main blog.5. Visit some of the other linksand HAVE FUN!Show off your latest and greatest talents at the Tuesday Talent Show every week here at Chef In Training! document.write(‘

Comments

New follower! I'd love if you followed back!

Julianne

Jenny @ Simcoe Street says:

Thanks for hosting :)

Thanks so much for featuring the "curtains" :)

Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos says:

All of the features look fabulous. Thanks for including our Snickerdoodle Bread and hosting this great party every week!

Kerry Rossow says:

Forget about my kids, I want Grits and Giggles to make ME that adorable jacket!
    Thank you for hosting!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

Ok, so I want to make some snickerdoodle bread now:-) Thank you so much for hosting and sharing these fabulous finds!!!

Carrie's Experimental Kitchen says:

Just posted my Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing. Thanks for hosting! :)

Nettie Moore says:

Hi Nikki! Thank you for hosting!! Always great to see you and as always I enjoy your wonderful blog!

Nettie

modestymatters says:

Hello! Pumpkin and Nutella…Oh man! Thank you for hosting each week. I love these party hops – there’s SO many great inspirational ideas and fun projects. A crafter like myself could curl up with a cup of coffee and spend the whole day blissfully hopping from one to another! Please visit if you get a minute: http://wp.me/pYcKQ-jB

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds says:

Thank you for hosting. Crumbs and Chaos has to be loving her Snickerdoodle Bread this week-I made it as my Must Try Monday post yesterday. If you want to link up to Must Try Monday or Wednesday Pinterest Favorites, please join me!

Hoppy Tuesday! Thanks for hosting!! Hope all is well! HUGS~

Those all look great! Nice choices! I am sharing my Apple Cake with Vanilla Caramel Sauce and it's divine.

Something Swanky says:

Thanks for the feature!! I love your party :)

Aiming4Simple says:

SO INSPIRED by all the cinnamony breakfast recipes here. Can't wait to try them!

Amish Stories says:

I'm spending a little time checking out new blogs, so i thought id stop and say hello to you folks. Richard from the Amish community of Lebanon Pennsylvania.

thanks for hosting! tons of great ideas.

lesley

Little Mommy says:

Love your blog! So glad to be your newest follower. Enjoy the pretzels I shared this week!

bookcasefoodie says:

Thanks for hosting such a great party. So many wonderful choices……