Coconut Lime Pudding Cookies

Well, I have yet another addition to my pudding cookie collection.

After slurpping on that delicious Frozen Coconut Limeade the other day, I decided I really love that combination of flavors!

Coconut Lime Pudding Cookies from chef-in-training.com #recipe #cookie

COCONUT LIME PUDDING COOKIES

1 1/2 sticks (or 3/4 cup) butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar1 (3.4 oz) package instant coconut creme pudding mix
2 eggs
1 tsp coconut extract {If you don’t have it, vanilla would work just fine}
zest from large lime
1 tsp baking soda
2-1/4 cups flour
1/2-1 cup toasted shredded coconut

Preheat oven to 350 F.
Stir together flour, toasted coconut and baking soda and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
Mix in eggs, vanilla and lime zest.
Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes.

Comments

Sinful Sundays says:

Lime and coconut go so well together. Your cookies look awesome!

❀ⒹⒺⒺ❀@ A Lapin Life says:

I've never had coconut and lime together. I'm going to have to try it. It sounds so yummy as your cookies look delicious.

Dee

Michael Ann says:

I tried a coconut lime recipe recently that was ok but really just tasted like a sugar cookie. The flavors weren't strong enough. I love your pudding cookies and this sounds like the flavors will be strong. Will try it!

Emily @ 52mantels says:

Yummmmy! I might have to try those very soon.

I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award because you're so inspiring! Go check out the details at 52mantels.com. :)

Seaweed and Raine says:

These look fantastic! I have been a Coconut & Lime fan from way back – even to include soy candles and body products. I've bookmarked these… just need to gather the ingredients now! :) Thanks!

Megan Camilla says:

I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out…thestokerkitchen.blogspot.com!

The cookies llook awesome! Coconut and lime go perfect together, thanks for the recipe.

ok, I LOVE both of these flavors! I am SO making these, they sound amazing!

What a great combination of flavors! I am excited to try these.

Lovely!! :)

Oh I bet these are so yummy!!
    Thanks for linking up to Show & Share!

Hey! You put the lime in the coconut and drink…oops eat it all up!

Thanks for the recipe! I made these but added macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips. They were delicious!