Tuesday Talent Show #4

Welcome back to theTUESDAY TALENT SHOWatChef In Training!We had an amazing party last week filled with incredible link ups! Thanks so much for joining the party! You all are extemely talented and I am blown away by your projects, recipes, tutorials, finds and anything else in between!Last week,the most viewed link was this mouth watering Oreo Trifle from The Real Housewives of IdahoI LOVE trifles and cannot wait to make this!Some other favorites were…This incredible pallet table from Tres ChereThese knite ruffle skirts from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty MomAnd also this cute Felt Flower Belt from Just Sew SassyNow lets party!Here are the rules:1. Follow Chef In Training!2. Grab a button or add a link so others can come party too!3. Link up YOUR recipes, crafts, ideas, projects or fun posts to share.(Please no etsy shops, giveaways or advertisements)4. Link up to your post, not your main blog.5. Visit some of the other linksand HAVE FUN!Show of your Talents at Tuesday Talent Show every week at Chef In Training! document.write(‘

Comments

Thanks for hosting! Hope your off to a great week. :)

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts

ladybehindthecurtain.com says:

Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party! I linked up my Chocolate Pumpkin Cake and my Spice Cookies with Pumpkin Dip. Have a GREAT week!
    Sheryl

iSavortheWeekend says:

Thanks for hosting this linky party. What a bunch of great and creative ideas!!

Carrie's Experimental Kitchen says:

Thanks for hosting~Have a nice Tuesday!

Hi Nikki, thanks for hosting!!

MrsFoxsSweets says:

Thanks for hosting! Have a great day!

Thanks for hosting! I love looking at everyone else's yummy links :)

Somehow I lost the title to my link… #88 should say Allergy-Free French Toast.

Lisa @ Allergy Free Vintage Cookery

You had me at oreo…that trifle sounds amazing. And seriously a table from a pallet? How incredible is that? Thank you for hosting the party…I can't wait to see what other fabulousness is linked in today!!!

I figure I've been hovering on the sidelines long enough. It was time to link up. :) I added your party link to my sidebar.

Thanks for hosting! Looking forward to checking out some links.

Oh my gaaaaahhhhh. I almost wish you hadn't featured that trifle because now I'm all like "whoa". And drooling. ;)

Thanks for hosting!

For some reason my photo didn't come through. I bring Big Batch Peanut Butter cookies. Great for lunch boxes or an after school snack. Thank for hosting.

Kaitlin Saenz says:

Thanks for hosting! Great party! It looks like there are quite a few links I'm going to need to check out! I just linked up and am your newest follower! I'd love for you to stop by my place sometime and follow along with me too if you like what you see!

Kaitlin-The Not So Simple Housewife

Life In The Thrifty Lane says:

Thanks for hosting!

I'm sharing my post Crepes Filled With Fresh Lemon Basil Berries.

Thanks for hosting!

Just linked up! I sooo enjoy your blog with all of the yummy recipes.

I would love it if you would link up one of your yummy recipes to my 1st link party that started today!

JamieS @ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom says:

Thanks for hosting the linky party and for featuring my ruffle skirt tutorial!

~JamieS@ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

Thank you so much for featuring our coffee table. You are the sweetest! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

thank you so much for the invite! so sorry it took me so long to link up. i will get your button on my link page!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com