Cake Batter Blondies

We LOVE birthday cake at this home!Like I stated earlier this week, you will get a couple “cake recipes from my daughters birthday.

I love finding recipes involving cake flavor.

Check out my CAKE BATTER PANCAKES if you haven’t already!  You will love them!

I saw this recipe going around Pinterest from Girl Meets Life and decided to finally make them for the birthday party.

Direct Quote from my hubby, “I could eat these everyday and never get sick of them!” I take that as a complete success and definitely a recipe we will make again!Try them out and see for yourselves!

CAKE BATTER BLONDIES

found recipe at: Girl Meets Life

1 box yellow cake mix
1/4 cup canola oil
1 egg
1/3 – 1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the milk slowly – you want the batter to remain as dense as possible so they are more of a “blondie” and not a cake.
Mix in the rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 8×8 pan at 350 degrees. (It is okay if they don’t seem completely done.  They will set up more as they cool.)

Comments

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma says:

Look yummy! I love sprinkle cake :)

MrsFoxsSweets says:

These look great! I love the colors! Pinning them now!

Kim-A Creative Spirit says:

OH MY those sound yummmmmmmmm. I could probably eat the whole pan. :o)

Don’t forget to stop by often and comment as every comment gets an entry in the monthly drawing for a $50 gift card. http://www.acreativespirit.com/

what lovely blondies! gloria

I might make these today, I actually have all the ingredients in the pantry!

TheBookGirl says:

These are a must for my daughter who doesn't like chocolate :)

I think my husband could probably live on these too! He would probably appreciate some frosting on top, but he is greedy! They look delicious!

Tabitha Lynn says:

That looks sooo good.

AndiWinslow says:

So cute, the sprinkles just catch your attention. andi

Mindie Hilton says:

These look so good and easy. Would love for you to share at bacon time. Linky start friday.

Just found you from pintrest. I want to make everything you've posted!

Were the ones in the picture baked in a larger pan – maybe 9×13? Mine turne dout very yummy, but much higher than these. Any idea of baking time for a 9×13?

Mine turned out tall, as well, and cakey. Tasty, but not at all a blondie. I’ll try with a 9×13, if I make them again.

I’ve made these twice now and they’re soooo yummy and easy to do. I love them even more than brownies!