S’mores Cupcakes

I love s’mores!
If you haven’t check out these S’more Cookie Bars, you need to!
I love to find new creations that involve the idea and flavors of S’mores! These cupcakes were pretty simple, fun and tasty!

(those are graham cracker chunks in the insides!)

S’MORES CUPCAKES
white cake mix (and eggs, oil, water according to box directions)
6 graham crackers
Marshmallow Creme Frosting1/2 cup butter
1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
3 cups powdered. sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4-6 Tbsp milk

Mix cake mix according to directions.  Once batter is made up, crush graham crackers into big chunks and stir into batter.  You can also add some chocolate chips if you would like.  Pour into cupcake tins and bake according to directions.
Once cupcakes are done, its time to make the marshmallow creme frosting!  MMM!

MARSHMALLOW CREME FROSTING
Beat softened butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla until well blended.  Add powdered sugar and beat.  Add in milk little by little until you reach your desired consistency.
Swirl on top of cooled cupcakes.  Top with chocolate chips and if you would like, drizzle some chocolate over the tops and add a crushed graham cracker!

Comments

LOVE the graham cracker's in the cake idea! How fun! Do the graham's still stay crunchy? or do they blend in pretty well?

Oooohhh!!!! I love s'mores! I like the cupcake idea, Ill have to make some for my family once I get a chance. Thanks for the post.

On the topic of s'mores inspired desserts, you may want to check out:
    Dessert Pierogies (S'Mores and others)

Awesome! I am totally making these to fix my camping withdrawal!

Rachel@I Heart Crafty Things says:

Yummy! I love smores but am not big on sitting around a camp fire so these are perfect! :)

The Messy Gal says:

These look delicious!! I can't wait to try them!

briarrose says:

Flat out charming. I love these.

Michelle says:

These look AMAZING!

You've got me craving these now! :) Happy to follow u!

I am making these with my daughter today. I can't wait to dig in!

My kids would LOVE these… I'll add them to my "must make" list. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anything with marshmallow creme in it has to be good!:)Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!Hope you have a great week!Jill @ Creating my way to Success http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Wow – these look amazing! I've got to give these a try! Thanks for the recipe!~Jessawww.jessajill.blogspot.com

Oh my, these look heavenly! I'd love for you to link up at my Tuesday Tutorials Link Party! :)http://www.thekurtzcorner.com/2011/08/tuesday-tutorials-link-party-1.html

Those look amazing! My kids would love them!!Found you through the We Did It Wednesday linkup!

These look and sound heavenly!! Found you thru Lil Luna :) WOuld love for you to stop by Mine for the Making sometime! I am featuring this recipe on my facebook page :)www.facebook.com/mineforthemakingKara

Those definitely look tasty! Please stop by and link you recipe up at Muffin (and Cupcake) Monday. Thanks!

These look amazing. I am a sucker for smores….and I haven't had a chance to make them all summer, but baking them into cupcakes would be much easier! Love it.

Thank you so much for sharing this at Recipe Sharing Monday. I hope to see you back tomorrow :)

I love everything about these, especially that marshmallow creme frosting. Looks and sounds delicious. I'd like to invite you to share on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.http://www.wellseasonedlife.com/2011/08/sweet-indulgences-sunday-17.html

It looks divine!

Ellen Zames says:

Gorgeous Cupcakes!! The perfect recipe for this week's Sharing Sundays, theme CUPCAKES!! Please come by and link up this recipe and any other cupcake recipes you would like. We will feature the top 5-6 viewed recipes next Sunday. The link is opened until Saturday evening.

Ellen

June Scott says:

These look great, Nikki! Thanks for sharing!

LOVE THESE!! They look very yummy and perfect for enjoying, say, during the winter when smores over the fire won't work.
    Found you from Smilemonsters blog :)