Nutella Cheesecake Brownies

Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE Nutella!

I seriously could eat it straight out of the jar by the spoonful !Well I came across this recipe from Babble and had to make it!It is very rich but very good!

NUTELLA CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
found recipe on: Babble

For the Brownie Layer:
4 eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter (softened)
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup Nutella
1/3 cup flour

Nutella Cheesecake Layer:
8 ounce cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup Nutella
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 F.
Cream softened butter and brown sugar together in a large bowl.  Beat in Nutella. Add eggs and mix well.  Add flour and cocoa until mix until well incorporated.
In a separate bowl, beat together all of the Nutella Cheesecake ingredients.
Pour brownie batter into an 8×8 pan and evenly spread.
Next, spoon drops of the nutella cheesecake over the top of the brownie batter.  Smooth the cheesecake carefully to completely cover the brownie layer.
Bake at 350 F for 50-55 minutes.
Note** The center of the brownies will be set, but if you poke a toothpick into them, it won’t come out dry.  No worries!  The cheesecake layer needs to cool completely to set up before you cut into it and eat.**You could also make in a 9×13 pan, bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutesRefrigerate any left over brownies!

Comments

wow all of these recipes make me want to try them now, except I need some ingredients! yummmm I am so trying this one though I love how they look… TFS and TFSB my blog :)

Betty Wright says:

Oh,my word! I am going to have to try this! WOW! I am following you back from the hop! Thanks for the follow! gbedwright.blogspot.com

Stephanie says:

Oh man! That sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

aggieam01 says:

oh my gosh! There is nothing better than Nutella!! These look divine!!!!

This recipe looks so good! I love Nutella too. Thanks for following Kristy's Place, I'm following back. :)

Holy moly, those look ridiculous! Thanks for stopping by…following you back.

Yvonne@ Beadsyy's Diary says:

Nutella, Brownie, Cheescake? Geez…I cnt imagine a recipe with these 3 fav names all in ONE. Definitely gotta try them. Thks for sharing!

Kara @ Mine for the Making says:

Shut up with these!!! 2 of my favorite things…nutella and cheesecake! Pinning this :)

ButterYum says:

Oh man…. I'm pinning this one!

ButterYum

Hi!

Thanks for following me via blog hop! I am glad you did, because I have just seen this recipe….WOW!!! Will definitely be making these soon!!!!

Ok stop! Too many yummy recipes! Far too tempting! :)
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Gina Alfani says:

mmmmmm love this recipe!

Thanks for following my blog LaBelladiva . . . I'm following you back as well :)

Have an awesome week . . . Gina

Oh my! I'm drooling.. You have so many yummy recipes!

Amy J. and Tiffanie A. says:

Just the name of this recipe gave me goosebumps!! I may need to surprise my co-workers and make this yummy treat!

Great receipt. Thanks for the invitation. I am a follower. Thank you for visiting and following on my blog. Donna

Rachel Joy says:

This is paradise on top of nirvana! Love nutella!

This looks so delicious! My husband loves Nutella. Thanks for posting this recipes, we look forward to trying it. :)

TheBookGirl says:

I love Nutella on toast, and my husband loves brownies, so i guess I should make these, no?

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com says:

I ♥ Nutella! Hey, following back from Measuring Flower. Have a great day!

Tabitha Lynn says:

Just put this in the oven! Thank you!

Tanitha
    My-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

Denise McDonough says:

Nuetella is my all time favorite thing EVER I make a mean chocolate frog with nutella!

oh my you have sent me over the moon, I luv luv nutella :)Maggiehttp://passionatelyartistic.com

I tried your reese's cheesecake brownies the other day but tweaked it with the ingredients I had on hand. Super yummy! I also eat Nutella by the spoonful (:

These brownies look so delicious and absolutely mouth watering! Yum, nutella, brownies…a dream coming true for a die-hard chocoholic like me :D

Super yummy brownies. Must have tasted awesome.

Goodness! You are no chef in training!!! You're an expert!!! Thanks for linking to Foodie Friday! http://notyourordinaryrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/08/foodie-friday-3.html

Mmm I love the idea of using Nutella here! Visiting from Foodie Friday, I would love it if you stopped by my blog to say hi. Mandi at boredombustingmommy.blogspot.com

This would be perfect for my friend's birthday in October. She loves Nutella and cheesecake. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

Happy Monday! I wanted to thank you for sharing this delicious recipe at Recipe Sharing Monday. The new party is now up and I'd love for you to link up again :)

Looks so good! But 3/4 what’s of cocoa? Cups? Tablespoon? HELP

Yeh what is 3/4 cocoa ???