Fruit Pizza

I go into surgery in a couple hours to get my gallbladder removed, so today is kind of a busy day to say the least.I thought for today’s recipe I would post one I did as a guest post a little while ago in case you missed it!We love fruit pizza in this home!Its both beautiful and delicious!FRUIT PIZZACookie:1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg
1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. cream of tartar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
Preheat oven to 350 FIn a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.  Mix in egg.  Combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt; stir into the combined mixture until just blended.  Press dough into an un-greased pizza pan.Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on top.  Let cool.For Topping:12 oz. cream cheese
1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
1/4 cup pineapple juice
1/4 cup sugar
Blend topping together until smooth.Spread over cooled cookie and top with your favorite fruits!Enjoy!If you want to quicken this recipe up, you can always buy Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough and use that instead!  The taste is great and it saves on clean up time!Linking up to these parties and here

Comments

WOW.

That looks absolutely incredibly delicious. YUM!

Praying the surgery goes well! :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Amy J. and Tiffanie A. says:

That looks wonderful!!! I love fruit pizza! I saw this on Best Thing I ever Ate on food network awhile ago glad I can recreate this!

Awww, I'm sorry to hear you have to have surgery. From what I hear that can be a rough one to recover from, so I hope you have lots of willing helpers around the house so you can take it easy and relax.

Wow, good luck in your surgery! My mom had to have that done quite a few years ago but I know it's helped her out a lot. Hopefully someone will have this fruit pizza waiting for you :)

Sunray Gardens says:

That sure looks delicious and very inviting on this hot day.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

Such a pretty pizza. :) Looks delicious!

By the way, good luck on your surgery. I hope everything goes smoothly!

ValleyWriter says:

This is so pretty – and it looks yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe. And good luck today!

I've always wanted to make one of these. They look so good!! I hope your surgery goes well. Praying for you.

Thrifty Crafty Girl says:

I hope your surgery goes well! My husband had his gallbladder out and it gave him such relief! Good luck!

Very unique pizza. Looks so tempting. May you have a successful surgery.
    best warrior forum wso

Michelle @ Loving Every Second says:

This looks SO yummy! Thanks for following – I'm following you back :) I love trying out new recipes. Can't wait to try some of yours!

kitchen flavours says:

I love sweet pizza, and this looks yummy! Hope your surgery goes well, take care.

I've never had fruit pizza before! Sounds and looks delicious!
    Hope the surgery went well!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

I hope your surgery went well. I've had gall bladder issues in the past and know how unfun they can be.Your fruit pizza looks amazing!

YUM! I want some RIGHT NOW!!

yum! I'm going to attempt a slightly healthy fruit pizza for my sons birthday cake this sunday. I think I will just your a pie crust for the base and some slightly sweetened cream cheese for the sauce. Yours looks amazing though!!!

Looks incredible!

This looks beautiful. The cookie crust looks great and the topping looks flavorful. Fruit, refreshing! What a wonderful combination.

Yum! That pizza looks delicious! Hope you're feeling better and recovering from your surgery!

Such a refreshing and colorful pizza. Hope your getting better.All the best to you.

very pretty I have not made one for a while but think it is time to make one again come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

It looks so yummy!! Hope you don't mind if I share this with my readers! Feel better soon :)

This looks delicious! I wish someone would invite a pizza box-shaped reusable container so that I could carry fruit pizza everywhere. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

I am always surfing for a reusable pizza box for my fruit pizzas. The fruit pizzas are so popular for parties, but hard to transport. Have you ever found one in plastic or silicone, and if so, where? Thanks

HI! Just wanted to let you know you will be featured tomorrow at this weeks Tasty Tuesday party. Please come by and grab a featured button and link up again this week! http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

Hope everything went well with the surgery! So scary! Hope you up & about soon!

This looks so yummy! Featuring YOU over on my blog today! Thank you so much for linking up to my {wow me} wednesday party! Have a wonderful day!

Ginger

This is a very colorful creation and looks like it would be delicious!

Jennie Adams says:

Can I see your recipe for your bread pudding with the white sauce? It is absolutely the BEST around!
    Jennie

I have been making fruit pizzas for years and they are always devoured. I make mine a bit different…like I use the premade sugar cookie dough and for the “icing” I just mix a little powdered sugar into the cream cheese. Then I pile on the yummie fruit.