Easy Parmesan Knots

I am loving Pinterest!  Seriously…what a brilliant idea!I found this lovely recipe floating around on there and once again had to give it a go!When balancing and juggling two kids during the day….hard and time consuming recipes just won’t do (I save those for weekends when my hubby is home to help my juggling act haha!)These rolls are SO easy to make and whip up in a matter of minutes!If you have more time and would like to use your favorite roll recipe, go for it!  I was in a crunch to get dinner done before the hubby got home and this worked great for my time schedule.EASY PARMESAN KNOTS1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits1/4 cup canola oil3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1 teaspoon dried oregano1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes Roll each biscuit into a 12-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; brush the warm knots with the mixture.Enjoy!Linking up to these parties and here

Comments

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma says:

Ohh these look dangerously good!! I could probably eat 6 or 7 no biggie ha!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Just like all your recipes, these look amazing.
    x

briarrose says:

So cute and so fast to zip together. Very nice.

Hey lady… giving you a follow from bles-id … I need to find you on Pinterest as well! jules

ooops, I was already following you! Now I really am going to find you on Pinterest!!! jules

Lindsay says:

Oh my goodness, these look SO yummy! I am bookmarking this for sure! Actually, I always bookmark your recipes, you completely rock!

Praises from a Wife and Mommy! says:

Yummo!!! New follower

Amy's Cooking Adventures says:

Fabulous! I bet these would be great with soup!

Kimberly says:

Wow, these look great and easy! My kind of recipe!

How easy and yummy! Thanks for sharing this shortcut recipe!

oh wow! certainly is simple and looks delicious!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

A very guilty pleasure! These look so yummy! Keep me away or I'll eat them all : )

So cute and so easy. Thank you. Plus I love your blog!!!

Kathryn Michelle Jenkins says:

mmmm yummy. I've made parmesan breadsticks before but not like this. I'll have try them definitely.

kathryn

Toni @ SugarTart_Crafts says:

They look delicious! I'm glad they are so easy too. They looked so good in the picture that I was sure the "easy" was all a sneaky trick ;)

Danielle says:

I can't believe ti is made from biscuit dough. They look so yummy! I would love for you to link up to my feature Friday linky party.

trophyw.blogspot.com says:

Yummy! I'd love for you to link this to my first ever linky party. http://trophyw.blogspot.com/2011/08/linky-party-1.html -Tara

Holy cow! These are made from biscuits!?!? That's amazing – something I'd never think to do. Thanks for sharing this great find :) Everything about them looks delish – I'll probably eat them all before the get to the table! Ha!

Summer @ Idea Cupboard says:

Oh this looks very yummy!

cheartstrings says:

Wow, I love that they are made from biscuits. How easy and wonderful. Yum. Come over and visit us. We have a wonderful Southern favorite today.

The Answer Is Chocolate says:

K you're really making me hungry. These go perfect with the lasagne roll ups!

These look delicious! I am sooo addicted to Pinterest!

The not only sound great, they look wonderful too — love that little knot! Thank you so much for sharing your culinary creativity on "A Little Birdie Told Me…" Tuesday at Rook No. 17!Jenn

Thanks so much for sharing your recipes with me at Cast Party Wednesday. I hope you will come back tomorrow for another party filled with GREAT RECIPES!Thanks,I hope to see you there!

Another great recipe for me to try! Thanks so much for linking to the Tuesday To Do Party! Smiles!Jamiwww.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

You're a List Maker! Stop by and grab a button when you get a chance!Smiles!Jamiwww.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

Love this recipe ! was just introduced to your blog and have enjoyed your recipes. They are realistic recipes for real families ! Love em!!

Love it, I bet these would be great with soup!