Today’s Recipe

Today’s recipe is found at my new friend Jamie’s blog,Polka Dots on Parade.I was so excited when she asked me to guest post on her blog today.  She has such a cute blog and some great ideas and recipes!  Be sure and enter her link party too!The recipe featured is one of my husband’s favorite dinners!Be sure and check out her blog for the recipe and drop by and tell her I say “hi!”Enjoy!Also, I finally figured out how to make a button for my blog! If you would like one, feel free to grab a “I Love Chef In Training” button!I am going to start a weekly feature on my blog called “Mouthwatering Mondays“, so be on the lookout come Monday to see if one of your recipes was featured!

Comments

These are my hubbys fav. too only I call them chicken puffs. Mind sharing how you made your button….I'd love to make one too.

Mmm, I've never had those or heard of them. They look delicious!

Jessica @ Create-A-Torium says:

Hey new bloggy friend! This is all just too cute! Baking/cooking might be my favorite way to be creative, so this blog of yours and I are about to become bff's. :)

Hi – checked out the recipe and it is a twist on my family's favorite chicken dish..I call it chicken pockets but this sounds yummy. I will definitely try it! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comments….I am already following you. Don't you wish it was easier to figure out who is and isn't already a follower? Maybe an icon that lights up or something? :) P.s check out my Word Verification post in the upper right sidebar and increase your comments!

That recipe looks awesome! I'm following both you and Polka Dots on Parade now. Visiting from VB!

CylestialChola says:

You have the coolest blog! I just found you through Voiceboks, and am now following you. I would love for you to wander over to my blog and perhaps follow me too. http://cylestialchola.blogspot.com/

sskcraftshop @ Hooks, Needles and Brushes says:

Thank you for following, following you back..we really need followers in our blogs to help the ladies who cant afford to learn..Pls help spread the word about all our blogs…thanks

Great to have a new follower!

Mrs. Sassy Crafter says:

thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'm now here and can't wait to read what you have written =)

NotSoNormalMommy says:

Mom Daughter Style says:

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

im late but im stopping by from a blog hop. I just followed your blog

Thanks for stopping by http://www.girltechdivas.com! Following back!

Hey, Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. You have a new follower now.

Happy blogging…

you rock! thanks a bunch for the info on the button. Congrats to you too…only a few weeks left!

Hi, thank you for visiting my blog, that's so sweet of you. Your recipe here looks mouth watering. I'll try to make one of this in the near future. :) And I'm now following you, I want to spy more recipes from you and learn (I too loves to cook).

Amy@mad.amyt says:

I cannot wait till mouthwatering Monday's!!! I'll be there for sure!!!