Salsa Cheddar Dip

This is one of those recipes that is so quick to whip up!  Most of us already have the ingredients on hand!  It is not a very thick dip, but it is still very good!Also, I have heard Velveeta is a good substitute for the cheddar but I have always used the cheddar.here is the recipe:EASY SALSA CHEDDAR DIP1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese2 cups salsa1 cup shredded cheddar cheeseMix all ingredients together.  Microwave on high for 2 minutes stirring after each minute.Serve with chips or crackers.Enjoy!

Comments

Amy@mad.amyt says:

who needs tortilla chips! I'd eat this with a spoon! Yummo!

Kim-A Creative Spirit says:

Sounds similar to the yummy queso dip at my local Mexican restaurant. YUMMMMMMMY… will have to try this homemade version!!!

Kristen Tschida says:

Oh man, now I'm hungry! Let me know if you still need a blogger to fill in for you.

medtopicwriter.com says:

Wow! I am making this tomorrow for Father's Day! We're having a cookout and Dad is grilling fajitas. This will go great with our Mexican meal plans!

Samantha from vB

I am always looking for recipes.
    Thanks for inviting me. I'm excited to try this out.
    Who wants velvet when you can have the real thing anyway!

Thanks for dropping by my blog, I am now your newest follower! I can't wait to look through some of these recipes I am always looking for inspiration!

Christy Lee says:

OMG…this looks fabulous! We will definitely be having this soon! Your newest follower from VoiceBoks! Keep sharing! Thanks!

Mama Spaghetti says:

That looks wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back now.

I can't wait to check out more of your delicious recipes!

Kimberley says:

Ooh, this looks yum and easy to make! Thanks for following my blog from VoiceBoks. I was already following you but wanted to pop in, say hello, and check out some more of your yummy recipes :)

Have a wonderful day,

Kim

I've been making this for 10 years now! Only I put it in the fridge after mixing everything together because I think it tastes so much better cold!